Researching, writing, and reporting on news articles and stories on the activities of SUN and its associates.
● Report on stories that are relevant to the SUN community in a fair and unbiased perspective.
● Highlight the stories of SUN clients from around the world.
● Ensuring that the articles are original, plagiarism-free, and informative.
● Keep proper records of photos and videos obtained, and interviews conducted.
● Produce content through print as well as video reporting.
● Excellent oral and written communication skills along with good presentation skills.
● Good observation skills.
● Ability to build a good rapport with a wide variety of people
● Ability to remain objective with attention to detail for fact-checking
● Proficiency in the current state-of-the-art journalistic tools