Researching, writing, and reporting on news articles and stories on the activities of SUN and its associates.
● Report on stories that are relevant to the SUN community in a fair and unbiased perspective.
● Highlight the stories of SUN clients from around the world.
● Ensuring that the articles are original, plagiarism-free, and informative.
● Keep proper records of photos and videos obtained, and interviews conducted.
● Produce content through print as well as video reporting.
● Excellent oral and written communication skills along with good presentation skills.
● Good observation skills.
● Ability to build a good rapport with a wide variety of people
● Ability to remain objective with attention to detail for fact-checking
● Proficiency in the current state-of-the-art journalistic tools
2 thoughts on “Do you have what it takes to be a journalist for SUN?”
Hello Murtadd, you are very welcome to publish on our platform. Here you can read the instruction how to publish. It could also be summarizes linking to articles on your own blog. Let me know if you have any questions.
I’ve just read your call for journalists. I’m not sure whether what I have to offer is what you’re looking for, or whether we can find a happy medium.
I write lengthy analyses and opinion pieces for my website http://www.murtaddtohuman.org. While I can write shorter pieces, I’m not sure I’ll have time to keep up with all the news on a daily basis.
What are your thoughts?