The Secular Underground Network is making it easier for you to post your thoughts, opinions and art. If you are registered as a subscriber to our website, you can send your posts via email to email@example.com.
This sends your work to our team of editors, who will look at it and help get it noticed.
Here are some simple guidelines to make sure your work has the desired effect.
- Choose an attractive title, and put it in the subject line of your email. The title is what will be shown in social media posts.
- Just use plain text in your email post, and delete the signature.
- Write your article in the body of the email. Don’t send it as an attached word document.
- Add one picture as an attachment. That will be the image that is shown on top of your blog and in social media posts. Make sure all pictures added are copyright-free.
- Send the post from the same mail address that you registered with, so the blog post will mention you as the author on the website.
- Tell the editors if you want an alias or want to use your real name. You can tell them which alias you want or the editors can pick for you.
- Send your posts via email to firstname.lastname@example.org