Carry out collaborative research along with the Case Managers for our clients based on their requirements
● Assist the Case Manager to plan the research objectives
● Interpret research specifications by acquiring, collating and interpreting different data sets
● Recording findings by taking notes and maintaining research databases, with the database being accessible to the Case Manager
● Promptly reporting any problems to the Case Manager and obtain their feedback
● Some potential research questions that you are expected to explore
○ Which countries accept atheism as a ground for asylum?
○ Which countries can Yemenites go to study?
○ What funds are available for medical costs for refugees without a UNHCR status?
○ What are the options for a client with these attributes to get to a safe country?
● Knowledgeable in different research methodologies
● Well-versed in database management
● Exceptional writing skills with excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
● Creativity and problem-solving skills