There is no limit to the number of translators needed because of the number of languages spoken internationally. We’d like the following and more: American Sign Language, Arabic, Bengali, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kurdish, Mandarin, Marathi, Persian, Portuguese, Punjabi, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tamil, Telugu, Turkish, Urdu, Wu Chinese.
- Act as an interpreter for written and spoken material into one or more languages ensuring the meaning and context of the original is maintained
- Adheres to industry quality to ensure that all completed work follows legal and ethical obligations
- Fluency in at least two languages, knowledge of multiple languages is an added advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and understanding of grammar
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of online translation tools for additional assistance with translation